I have been meaning to create this post for a while, but have been waiting for the perfect moment. That moment is now. As many of you know, the children are the future, and they are an important piece to the magical puzzle of Ascension. If we want to change the world it begins with BIRTH. Modern birth practices have taken the Sacredness out of Birth and has caused our species much trauma and unnecessary pain. It’s time we take our Birth practices up to a level of Sacred practice, for Birth is an altered state of consciousness and needs to be respected as that. I urge you to make your children a priority, and to begin their life in a way that will bring you both dignity and respect. I am going to make a list for new parents, those who plan on having children, or just want to be informed of the options that the mainstream medical community may not make you aware of.
First here are some books and movies if you would like to read and research on your own:
Ina May Gaskin- Guide to Natural Childbirth
Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering
The Business of Being born
Ina May Gaskin- Spiritual Midwifery
- Natural Childbirth The Bradley Way
- The Womanly Art Of Breastfeeding
- Research Midwives and Doulas- as soon as you find out you are expecting. A doula is a support person for the mother before, during, and after birth. A midwife will be much more mother centered and will focus on creating a safe and natural birth according to the mother’s birth plan. (Ask them about their C- Section Rate!)
- Research Circumcision- These new babies are created PERFECT. Don’t fall victim to society’s pressures to cut off your child’s foreskin. It has a purpose!!
- Research Breastfeeding- Check out La Leche league for information and support groups. GO TO THE SUPPORT GROUPS BEFORE YOUR BABY ARRIVES.
- Meditate- Every emotion and feeling you have as a pregnant mother goes into the baby, so be sure to be as calm as possible and send lots and lots of love to your baby while they are in the womb, they feel EVERYTHING you do.
- Research Placenta Encapsulation
- Move around during labor, and don’t let them put you on your back, this is the WORST birthing position ever. Your doula can assist you in switching positions and walking around.
- Research Homebirth- Amnesty Inernational 2010 Report, US Women have a greater risk of maternal death than in 49 other countries. US Spends twice as much money on Birth than any other country. It’s a business for them, so know your rights and know that you’re probably safer at home if you don’t have a high risk pregnancy.
- Skin to Skin- Bonding is so important for the mother and the baby, be sure to put baby on moms chest skin to skin to help get the Prolactin going.
- Wait for White- Wait until the umbulical cord is WHITE before letting anyone cut or burn it. This supplies baby with a lot of necessary blood.
- Craniosacral work and Chiropractic Work- All babies (And Mothers!)need to do craniosacral and chiropractic work, just being birthed can put their spine out of alignment and cause issues with breastfeeding and colic. All babies are traumatized during birth, and need extra energy healing or craniosacral work as soon as possible and for the first few years after birth if necessary.
- Water- Using water is very calming during labor, if you birth at home you can order a birth pool quite easily. Ask your midwife for more information.
- TRUST YOUR BODY, TRUST YOUR BABY! Your baby knows how to come through the birth canal, it’s their instincts, trust them! Move around, let your body be soft and ready for baby and let the baby be born in their own timing. Don’t try and force them out, just breathe and allow and they will come.
- Natural Birth- Be careful of all the chemicals in a modern hospital and try to stay away from as many as possible. Being drugged up during the birth causes issues with bonding the mother baby pair and the baby can have trouble latching to the breast due to being drugged.
- Vaccines- RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH AND THEN RESEARCH SOME MORE. You don’t want to put this crap in your brand new baby, and you don’t want to have any injections while pregnant (Including the flu shot). These contain a lot of disgusting ingredients from Mercury to Aborted Fetal Cells and Tissue, Monkey Kidney cells, and many many more. Don’t let them pressure you, KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.
- Adjustment- Create a support plan for after the birth, so many mothers feel lonely and depressed right after birth, be sure to assign people to help with the housework and making meals, or just coming over to talk. So many people only focus on the new baby, and the new mother is left unsupported and alone. We must “Mother the Mother” and in doing so we are assisting the child as well, the baby needs it’s mother to survive so we must support the Mother during this difficult life transition.
- Join in- Join some local mommy groups or breastfeeding support groups to get out and meet other parents who are going through similar transitions. It helps to not feel that we are alone in this process.
Most of all I just urge you all to take the Birth process and make it sacred once again and to trust your instincts. Women have been birthing in the woods, huts, out by the fire for centuries and only recently have humans taken birth out of the home and into a medical facility for sick people. Being pregnant and Birthing a baby isn’t a disease! It’s natural! And your body was MADE FOR IT! We must remove the fear from birth, and learn to trust our inner guidance system. If something doesn’t feel right to you, DON’T DO IT. Create a birth plan and make sure you trust your midwife or OB. I offer myself if anyone has any questions or would like more information on anything I have written in this post, please feel free to message me. This is a part of my soul purpose, to help empower women and help them bring their children into this world with dignity and peace.
Don’t forget to RESEARCH! 😉 Here are a few videos to get you started!